How to Future Proof Your Life and Career – Weds 18th October
In this interactive discussion, we’ll be blasting through a variety of future facing topics aimed at bringing clarity and raising questions in an exponentially changing world.
- What is Artificial Intelligence and why does it matter?
- Are Robots really taking our jobs? Separating hype from reality!
- Are formal qualifications the way forward or is there something more important?
- Why attending ‘Interesting Talks’ matters more than ever!
- What skills should we nurture for our children and ourselves?
- What are the jobs of the future?
- Why traditional models of leadership are dying out and what you can do to stand out!
- What is the ‘Gig Economy’ and its increasing impact on our working lives?
- Does the future really belong to the coders?
- And… could you end up working for a machine?
One thing’s for sure. The future doesn’t happen to us, it’s created by us – so we all have a part to play.
There’ll also be plenty of time for group discussion.
I hope to see you there!