Future of Leadership Keynote Speaker, Matt O'Neill - Inspire your positive future
We can never be future-proof, but we can be future-ready. So as the world of work navigates its way past the pandemic, lead your teams with the foresight to gain a new competitive advantage. Futurist Matt O'Neill shows you the future of leadership trends shaping our lives in realistic and human terms; and how you can apply them to build your positive future.
Equip your organisation with future-fit thinking to enable fresh realisation in your team. The topic areas I cover in my future of leadership keynote include:
- Artificial Intelligence: Understanding the evolution of AI and when to automate work or not!
- Future of Leadership Skills: The mindsets and skills leaders will need to develop? AND the skills will they need to nurture in the people they lead?
- Enlarging leadership: Why leaders of the future won't have a succession plan, but need a succession queue!
- Continual Learning: Why it matters and how to foster learning that's fit for the 21st Century.
- Generation Alpha and Beta: So much has been written about the 'Zoomers'. What expectations will those entering the workforce in 2030 and beyond have?
- Future Shocks: Covid changed everything. BUT - How can you prepare for the next future shock; The New VUCA!
- The Physical Workplace: What technologies will shape the workplace? AND - leading a distributed workforce!
- The Metaverse: What is it? How seriously should you take it? What changes and what stays the same?
- Organisations of the Future: What are quantum organisations? AND - How to lead them!
- Jobs of the Future: Where will future jobs come from? How will roles in your industry evolve (customised for your audience.)
- Being Future-Ready: Getting comfortable with sophisticated machines!
"You ran a session at our annual board strategy day and made the whole team think again about some of the challenges facing us. You’re easy to work with and passionate about doing a good job. I have no hesitation in recommending your work."
CEO, National Accident Helpline Group PLC
Power up your people with fresh insight - and watch your organisation thrive
Future of Work
What are the technologies set to change the future workplace? We explore how existing jobs will be destroyed - and those that will be created. Why will this happen? And – importantly – how can we prepare ourselves for an exciting and very different Future of Work?
The Big 21st Century Trends
Here, we explore emerging technologies and challenges our species is facing. Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Biotechnology, and Climate Change. What should audiences be aware of, and how can they live harmoniously and productively in a dramatically changing world?
Machines vs. Humans
We hear so much about how machines are taking over the world. But is that really the case? How can we future-ready ourselves and, importantly, prepare our children for a world so different to the one we inhabit now?
The future is less predictable than ever because the COVID-19 pandemic has thrown up challenges in the connected worlds of health, politics, consumer needs and market uncertainty. Nevertheless, there is an opportunity, and we explore what this is and where it comes from.
Future of Leadership
Leaders of the future will need new skills and characteristics to propel them forward. That's because organisations will look entirely different. In this keynote, we explore new forms of organisational structure, why brute force analysis should be left to the machines and the human skills we need to develop as leaders and foster in others.
Bespoke keynotes and workshops
As an event speaker, I have created industry-specific content for numerous sectors. That includes retail, manufacturing, construction, software, financial services and more. So, get in touch!
EXAMPLE KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS:
Client: Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management
Topic: The Evolving Workplace: FM and the Future of Work
Topic: Inventing the Future of Retail: Ideas to grow our business with
Client: Randstad Risesmart
Topic: Being Future Ready: Strategies to thrive in an era of Uncertainty
Topic: The Future of Leadership: Managing in the AI Era
Client: Ocean Outdoor (Creative Competition)
Topic: Creativity and Digital Out of Home: How to be Future-Ready!
Client: British Parking Association
Topic: Being Future-Ready: Growth & New Revenue Opportunities
Who is Futurist.Matt?
Prior to becoming a futurist & keynote speaker, Matt O'Neill spent over 20 years developing marketing and communications businesses. They include an innovative events company, cutting edge video marketing products and a marketing communications agency. He has worked at the cutting edge of media throughout.
His real interest lies at the intersection between technology and humanity. His positive outlook means he's always looking for ways to fuse the best of what technology has to offer and how we humans flourish alongside.
What you get from working with Matt:
Actionable advice: In addition to raising awareness of likely changes, futurist event speaker Matt will always aim to provide practical insight on the actions you can take immediately and in the longer term.
Support Communications:With a background in communication and marketing, Matt's wider team at ModComms can develop collateral for wider sharing across your stakeholder base.
Novel formats: Matt can recommend innovative formats to deliver his keynote presentation to your staff and customers. In the past, this has even included workshops in Virtual Reality.
"You pushed the limits of some of our attendees’ minds with ideas that have since created conversation and debate – something which was a key part of the brief. He even visited one of projects before the event to gain some specific examples relevant to our audience."
Communication Manager Morgan Sindall PLC
"To say Matt is generous with his time, energy and intellect is an understatement. And his generosity of spirit sets him absolutely over and above."
Membership Director British Parking Association
"Your presentation had people talking for days. Your insights into the Future of Work were invaluable as was the interactive and insightful discussion. We look forward to inviting you back again."
Head of L&D Macquarie Corporate Bank
6 years working with wide-ranging clients:
- Association of Association Executives
- British Board of Film Classification
- British Parking Association
- Epicor PLC
- Greenwood Academies Trust
- Greenfields Community Housing
- International Association of Business Communicators
- Joseph and Co - Events
- Macquarie Corporate Bank
- Morgan Sindall Infrastructure
- National Accident Helpline Group
- Ocean Outdoor
- Randstad Risesmart
- Sage Software
- Swan Housing
- Unibail Rodamco Westfield
- Vistage Leaders Network
- And many more...
The World is Changing. Futurist Keynote Speaker Matt
Highlights the Challenges and Opportunities Arising.
As a keynote speaker, futurist Matt O'Neill aims to inspire, challenge, and equip your audience with future-readiness. With his team, Matt is constantly assessing future trends and disruptive technologies. Then, through an interactive process, we distil our insight to be strategically relevant for your organisation and deliver a keynote tailored to your event.
Event Speaker Futurist Matt O'Neill covers diverse and relevant future industry trends. He also speaks about the future of society.
Some of Matt's previous keynote speech topics:
- Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology, and Climate Change;
- Robotic Process Automation and its Impact on Future of Work;
- The Future of Leadership, and
- Sector specific talks including Retail, Manufacturing, Construction, Software, Financial services and more.